Wise Video Player User Guide
With a clean surface, Wise Video Player is an easy and fast software, which allows you to play all formats of videos, include Blue-Ray videos. Also, Wise Video Player is an audio player, which allows you to play all formats of audios, include lossless compression audios.
Step 1, Run Wise Video Player.
Step 2, Choose video
There are four methods to open a video file.
- Click "Open File" button on main window, then browse a video.
- Click "Open File" button on control bar, then browse a video.
- Drag a video to Wise Video Player.
- Right click on Wise Video Player main window, click "Open file" then browse a video.
Setp 3, Load subtitle file
- If the subtitle file has a same name with video file and stored in same folder, Wise Video Player will load subtitle file automatically.
- Or, you can right click on Wise Video Player main window, click "Load Subtitle..." then browse a file.
You just need to Copy Wise Video Player folder then Paste it to new location (new local drive, or a USB device), a portable version is finished.
Right click on main window to open context menu, there are several useful functions.
- Open File -- Open a video or audio file.
- Load Subtitle -- Open a subtitle file.
- Full Screen -- Maximize window without border.
- Auto Size -- Auto adjust window size follow video size
- Image Capture -- Capture a screenshot of video
- Pause when minimized -- Pause video when you minimize window
- Improve Image Quality -- Improve the image quality by software algorithm.
- Associate -- Choose file types you want Wise Video Player to play them automatically.
- Check Updates -- Check up updates for Wise Video Player.
- Language -- Choosse display language.
Were these helpful? You can Click Here to contact us for further help!
Support email: firstname.lastname@example.org